My friend Kelly Dillon, over to the Eating Off Plastic, has kindly nominated me for The Liebster Award!
This award was created to grow the love amongst bloggers, and so I shall pass it on, as politely yet firmly demanded.
1. THANK YOUR NOMINATOR:
Thank you, Kelly Dillon. I remember the first time I fell upon your blog, I was AMAZED – no other word – by how gifted you are as an artist and by your terrific sense of humor. I feel truly honored that you nominated me!
2. ANSWER THE QUESTIONS GIVEN BY THE NOMINATOR:
Books or movies?
No fair. Both! If forced over a pot of boiling oil to choose I’d go with the latter.
My glasses! So I can see?
A cat. Oh, to be sooooo self-satisfied, and cozy!
The future. Since science will surely soon find a way in time to way extend my kids’ generation’s lifespans, I want to make sure my son is not riding motorcycles and my daughter is running an only partly evil empire, and also check that she is supporting my son in the style to which he has become accustomed. I cannot choose the era you say? Bah.
Water – so dull but true.
BiBimBap – Korean rice dish with lots of vegetables on a hot stone pot. With chocolate considered a veg.
Up. In my all-time top ten for sure!
3. NOMINATE OTHER BLOGGERS:
As I just this morning commented on one of these very blogs, we don’t always share the exact same language, beliefs, or views on life, but the words of these people comfort and uplift readers, and help them to constructively confront challenges and injustice nonetheless. These are the bloggers who make me laugh and cry and think and hope every visit. They’re also extremely good looking. Please visit these wonderful blogs:
Eating Off Plastic (Is that allowed? It would be a genuine top choice!)
4. CREATE TEN NEW QUESTIONS FOR YOUR NOMINEES:
1. On a scale of 1-10, how seriously do you take yourself? (How do you feel about that?)
2. Let it go or get it done?
3. All-expenses paid vacation with free and actually effective childcare, where appropriate/necessary: what are the details – where, what, etc - for you and yours?
4. What is the thing you worry about most?
5. What is your favorite thing about yourself?
6. Off the top of your head, what are your four best-loved books?
7. Same for movies?
8. Three last meals, breakfast, lunch, dinner (this includes dessert, duh): go!
9. What do you miss from the past?
10. What are you looking forward to today?
And so go the four rules of THE LIEBSTER AWARD. Nominees are welcome to accept and pass on the award following these tenets, or to decline for whatever reason, knowing they retain my undying, slobbering admiration.
Again, huge thanks to Kelly at Eating Off Plastic for thinking of me!
Full Spectrum Mama