Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Summer, Summer, Summer Time


Having, now, about two hours of the school year left and counting, I went tooling around the internet and found this post: http://lostandtired.com/2013/06/19/insane-in-the-membrane/ , and got “Insane in the Membrane” (a life-mantra, if you will, for the Full Spectrum Family and Friends) stuck in my head for the gazillionth time and, so here, Daddy lostandtired, …Gotcha back? Hope so.

 

Summer, Summer, Summer Tiiime…Time to Sit Back and Unwind


Remember this Jazzy Jeff and the Fresh Prince song?

I’ve been humming it incessantly. Because that’s what we are going to do this summer?

Yup, I am determined to show my guys the FUNNEST, most wholesome, refreshing, unwindingest summer EVER.

And so I am sure there won’t be a THING to write about.
Plus, it seems I will be busily frolicking with Z and G  24/7  all summer, except for two weeks of camp, during which I will be, naturally, sailing the Mediterranean and getting my spa on. *

Indeed, we’ll be sleeping late,* eating a wide range of ONLY healthy foods while having no stomach issues,* and taking luxurious* road trips with the whole family enjoying brain- and character-building activities,* bicker-free, of course.*

I’ll certainly be musing about ongoing topics from past concerns such as:
how “disability” can be a super useful term (a.k.a. “I’ll call you whatever you want, whenever you want,” hmm…maybe that’s the post right there?);
diarrhea (Do we still have it? Bet you’re on the edge of your seat!);
Shifting Gears parts II, III and onward;
whether bringing up the existence of Finding Fairies (http://fullspectrummama.blogspot.com/2013/05/the-finding-fairies.html) might actually have been Z’s way to give me back my necklace (i.e. whether the whole scenario was not in fact actually my brilliant idea…);
and, relatedly, about who, actually, is in charge around here anyway?

Merry summer to you, dear readers,

Love,

Full Spectrum Mama

* In my dreams.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Readers, Full Spectrum Mama seeks to honor and represent a Full Spectrum of opinions. All reasonably coherent comments will be published. If you are having trouble posting a comment (for reasons I cannot figure out, most people do??!!) , please email FSM @:
jineffable@gmail.com